The Boot Factory

 

The redevelopment of a former factory built circa 1881. The first historic maps show that it really was a Boot Factory. Original Victorian features have been incorporated back into the final design. Located in St. George, providing 26 residential - Total GDV £6M+

Architects: Angus Meek

Planning consultant: 

Funders: Homes England

© ​CHRISTIAN GRANT PROPERTIES LTD.